Bell & Trice Enterprises, Inc. (BTE) project teams are experienced, successful professionals selected to meet your unique needs. BTE principals and associates take the time to listen to you, to use our expertise to assess your needs, to recommend solutions that meet your needs, and to work with you to implement results.
Examples of successful BTE projects include:
- Restructuring the fiscal, administrative, and information technology units of a public university and successfully negotiating with regulators to assure the institution’s viability.
- Restructuring the human resources department of a comprehensive state university,
- Working with local and regional government entities, federal funding agencies, and private institutions to start up a multi-family housing real estate development venture,
- Integrating three separate and competing information technology units into a unified service oriented organization,
- Working with an institution’s leadership, managing its operations, and negotiating with its major creditors and union to restructure its fiscal and administrative units,
- Howard W. Bell, Jr.with over 27 years of experience assessing and advising institutions regarding issues including complex business and financial systems, IT systems, business turnarounds, and staff training.
- Cynthia A. Linhart with over 30 years of experience advising senior management and board members of colleges and universities, educational institutions, and a wide variety of nonprofit organizations.